What is it?

Responsible for the Service of Alcohol, it is necessary to work in the hospitality industry (Barman, waiter, chef, hotelier, sommelier, etc.), in any position related to the sale or supply of alcoholic beverages in Australia.

How much?

It depends on the entity you choose, it normally costs between $ 60 and $ 120 AUD.

Where can I get it?

In any entity qualified to issue it. You can do it online (4 weeks) or in person (one day), although it depends on the state you will have one or both options (for example, in NSW you can only do it in person).

Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive the RSA Certificate. Each state requires a different certification. Dream Way Agency can help you schedule this course.



162 Macquarie Street Hobart, TAS 7000 Australia

 +61 413 857 919



1 Sussex street Barangaroo Sydney NSW 2000

+61 413 857 919


Carrera 4 # 12-59 Local 101 Neiva-Huila

+57 320 476 79 90