Student Visa Australia

Duration: depends on the duration of the course or courses in which you enroll, plus two or three extra months of vacation at the end of your course granted by the Department of Home Affairs.

You need:
– Compulsory Medical Insurance (OSHC). It is a special insurance for students that offers health coverage equivalent to that of an Australian in his country. The OSHC must be contracted for the duration of the student visa (we contract it with the course). Each month of OSHC costs about $50-60 AUD (approximately).


Latin Student Education Agency works with the best insurance companies, so all our students will always be well covered.

It allows you to study and work up to 20 hours per week during the study period and up to 40 hours per week during the vacation period.


• English Courses (General English, IELTS Preparation, Cambridge, among others.)

• TAFE Courses (Technical and Higher Education)

• University Courses

Several courses can also be combined within the same visa, for example an English course with a vocational course.
It is always advisable to study a long-term course, since although renewing is simple, you will have to pay the visa fee again, which increases after the second renewal ($628 + $700).

visa price

$660 AUD
(Includes fees).

Our Dreamers are waiting for you


• The student visa allows you to work 20 hours a week during study periods and 40 hours on vacation.
• You must meet the attendance requirements established by the school.
• You must keep your OSHC (health insurance) current.
• If you travel as a minor, you will need authorization from your parents and the school will give you a host family (service with additional value).


• The school must be a center authorized by the government as CRICOS (Courses Regulated for International Students).
• If you take an English course, it must be full time. Minimum 20 hours per week.
• It is mandatory to have medical insurance OSCH (Overseas Student Health Cover) for the entire duration of the visa.
• A COE (Confirmation of Enrollment) is required, which certifies that the student has enrolled in a course.
• You need to have a valid passport valid for at least 6 months from your entry to Australia.
• Depending on your nationality and circumstances, you must provide certain information to the Department of Home Affairs for your visa to be approved. We take care of processing your visa and requesting the necessary documents.

Australia - Hobart

Suite 6 Level 2
5/21 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000 Australia
+61 413 857 919

Australia - Sidney

Office 2123, Level 21/207 Kent St, Sidney NSW 2000
+61 424 608 467

Colombia - Neiva

Carrera 4 # 12-59 Local 101 Neiva - Huila, Connect Building

Colombia - Bogota

Av. Carrera 86 # 55a-75 C.C Nuestro Bogotá, L3-291 Spaces

+57 3222534176

Australia - Hobart

5/21 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000 Australia

Suite 6 Level 2

+61 413 857 919



Carrera 4 # 12-59

Local 101 Neiva - Huila

+57 320 476 7990


Av. Carrera 86 # 55a-75

C.C Nuestro Bogota, L3-291 Spaces

+57 320 476 7990

Privacy policies | Copyright © 2023 Dream Way Education & Travel Agency. Page created by Grupo Hay Plan