Visas for Australia

If you are thinking of traveling to Australia to study and / or work, you need an entry visa to the country. The Australian Immigration department has pre-established rules that must be followed for visas.

Here we leave you the different visas in which Dream Way are specialists and in which we can help you have a successful process, these types of visa depend on your nationality, age, and purpose of the trip (study, work, etc.)


81-86 Courallie Ave, Homebush West NSW 2140, Australia

 +61 413 857 919


Calle 1G No. 5 – 47
Neiva, Huila, Colombia

+57 317 375 8614