Working in Australia

What you should keep in mind

To work in Australia, it is essential to have a visa. The simplest are the Student Visa, Work & Holiday Visa and Working Holiday. Finding work in Australia can be very easy, if you put a lot of desire into it. The unemployment rate is very low (5%) and the economy is very prosperous, with a high rate of economic growth. You have to know that the job you find will depend on your level of English.

The time allowed to work with the student visa is 20h per week in your study time and up to 40h per week in your vacation time.


  1. TFN

    It is necessary to have a Tax File Number (social security number) to work legally in Australia. We will manage it for you for free upon arrival, it takes about 2 weeks.

  1. ABN

    Australian Business Number is the number you need to work as a freelancer or as a company. We do not recommend requesting it upon arrival but if you need it we will manage it for you for free.

Certificates to Work

We all know that with the student visa you can work up to 20 hours a week in Australia, but what you don't know is that some jobs require you to present a special certificate. These certificates are obtained by doing a course or training that accredits you to be able to operate legally in certain sectors, and require you to have a Student Visa or Work and Holiday Visa.
Many times due to misinformation or ignorance we are forced to reject interesting proposals, that is why we want to share with you the main existing certificates, their cost, how to get them and, in the end, everything you need to know to open more work doors and thus make you find employment in Australia is even easier for you:

We share

the Main existing certificates

White Card
Coffee Culture
Police Check


162 Macquarie Street Hobart, TAS 7000 Australia

 +61 413 857 919



1 Sussex street Barangaroo Sydney NSW 2000

+61 413 857 919


Carrera 4 # 12-59 Local 101 Neiva-Huila

+57 320 476 79 90